Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07855 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 783KM (ARS $9,967) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (30 minutes ago)