Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11936 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,329KM (ARS $27,890) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)