Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24033 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,541KM (Q18,897) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)