Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23061 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,349KM (Q5,850) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (34 minutes ago)