Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22214 BAM / GTQ
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,933KM (Q8,701) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)