Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01223 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,292KM (₨105,615) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (28 minutes ago)