Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01582 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,491KM (₨94,236) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)