Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01740 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,075KM (₨176,738) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (about 1 hour ago)