Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01457 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,202KM (₨82,510) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)