Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09012 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,140KM (Mex$ 23,744) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)