Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 885 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08989 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,782KM (Mex$ 19,819) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)