Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09574 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,642KM (Mex$ 27,597) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)