Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09587 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,400KM (Mex$ 25,033) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)