Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 101% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,268KM (NZ$4,795) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)