Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,787KM (NZ$2,323) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (35 minutes ago)