Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12903 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,907KM (R 30,283) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)