Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.292 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,039KM (C$3,127) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)