Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.298 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,243KM (C$1,727) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)