Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.293 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,961KM (C$2,290) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)