Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.286 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,829KM (C$2,199) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)