Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,693KM (C$1,391) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)