Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,946KM (﷼ 36,233,355) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)