Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,724KM (﷼ 42,208,887) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)