Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 811KM (﷼ 17,439,412) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 2 hours ago)