Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,632KM (﷼ 41,361,275) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)