Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25412 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 269% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,270KM (元24,674) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)