Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26364 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 288% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 12,111KM (元45,937) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (41 minutes ago)