Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24879 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 265% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,747KM (元19,079) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)