Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25124 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,156KM (元4,601) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)