Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24683 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,805KM (7,313元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)