Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25288 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,774KM (7,016元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (about 1 hour ago)