Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26529 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,855KM (元10,761) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)