Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,307KM (﷼ 25,834,992) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)