Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00190 BAM / KPW *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 137% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,790KM (1,989,567 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)