Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00189 BAM / KPW *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,111KM (1,118,608 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (34 minutes ago)