Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 BAM / KPW *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,125KM (2,192,018 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)