Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00204 BAM / KPW *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,180KM (2,048,108 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)