Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 BAM / KPW *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,186KM (1,190,154 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)