Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 BAM / KPW *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,055KM (1,130,197 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Francisco, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)