Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 BAM / KPW *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,546KM (2,272,959 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)