Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 643%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01407 BAM / KPW *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 692% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 25,751KM (1,830,693 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)