Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,865KM (Rp 21,054,650) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)