Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 819KM (Bs 38,776,072) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)