Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18040 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,187KM (Bs 23,212) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)