Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18071 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,536KM (Bs 25,100) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)