Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18250 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,190KM (Bs 22,957) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)