Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16836 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,993KM (Bs 11,835) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)