Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02770 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,162KM (114,139 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (43 minutes ago)