Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06468 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,932KM ($U60,793) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)