Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06351 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,111KM ($U64,734) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)