Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,085KM (CH$794,935) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)