Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,079KM (CH$1,428,243) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)