Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00259 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,700KM (CH$1,043,496) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)