Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00264 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,775KM (CH$1,049,115) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)