Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,761KM (CH$1,371,476) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)