Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,527KM (CH$1,063,581) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)