Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,309KM (S/. 2,552) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)