Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.523 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,626KM (S/. 3,107) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)