Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,611KM (S/. 3,136) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)