Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47778 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,808KM (S/. 3,785) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)