Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,785 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02170 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,309KM (₨60,349) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)