Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,666 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02447 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,305KM (₨53,320) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)