Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,808 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02323 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,249KM (₨53,755) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)