Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,893 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02395 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,719KM (₨71,748) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)