Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,086 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02594 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 769KM (₨29,635) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)