Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02494 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,565KM (₨62,756) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Howrah costs ₨75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $225 (about 1 hour ago)