Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02462 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,126KM (₨45,729) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)