Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26561 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,222KM (4,602 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (37 minutes ago)