Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26302 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,964KM (7,466 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)