Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08341 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,611KM (Mex$ 19,313) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)