Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09601 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,174KM (Mex$ 22,645) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)