Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09041 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,700KM (Mex$ 18,808) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)