Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08903 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,051KM (Mex$ 34,266) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)