Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03252 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,688KM (Php51,897) in Puerto Princesa City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)