Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02989 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,510KM (Php50,537) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)