Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,169KM (CH$1,136,749) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)