Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,282KM (CH$483,127) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (42 minutes ago)