Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03286 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,563KM (Php47,554) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)