Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08754 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,041KM (Mex$ 11,896) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)