Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08735 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 997KM (Mex$ 11,416) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)