Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 924 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09274 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,872KM (Mex$ 20,183) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)