Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09558 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,499KM (Mex$ 26,143) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$43 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)