Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02602 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 861KM (₨33,110) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (41 minutes ago)