Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02598 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 856KM (₨32,944) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)