Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02751 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,000KM (₨72,728) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (37 minutes ago)