Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.565 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,131KM (S/. 3,771) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)