Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 867KM (S/. 1,717) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)