Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 950KM (S/. 1,860) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)