Cost of living comparison between Pskov, Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02876 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,720KM (руб 94,588) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (41 minutes ago)