Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02851 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,096KM (руб 38,431) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)