Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.683 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,754KM ($1,637) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)