Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 606 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,289KM ($1,914) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)