Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.820 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,420KM ($2,428) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)