Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,646KM ($2,520) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)