Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.826 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,846KM ($2,654) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (33 minutes ago)