Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.799 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,317KM ($2,400) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)