Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.700 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,913KM ($2,302) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)