Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.828 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,586KM ($3,055) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)