Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,171KM ($3,346) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (32 minutes ago)