Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,680KM ($2,147) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)