Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.962 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,952KM (€995) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)