Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,178KM (€1,112) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)