Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,937KM (€992) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)