Cost of living in Prince George, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.296 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,362KM (C$1,822) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)