Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.296 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,374KM (C$1,832) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)