Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.286 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,850KM (C$2,215) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)