Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.301 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,421KM (C$1,092) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (30 minutes ago)