Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.274 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,920KM (C$2,291) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)