Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03198 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,920KM (60,015 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)