Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03171 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,351KM (42,609 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)