Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14148 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,777KM (R 19,629) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)