Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 788 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10870 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,978KM (R 18,200) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)