Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.225 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,951KM (£877) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 2 hours ago)