Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,902KM (€972) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)