Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.838 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,087KM (€1,136) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)