Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,784KM (€1,421) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)