Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,111KM (R$ 5,377) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (43 minutes ago)