Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43040 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,250KM (R$ 5,229) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)