Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,289KM (R$ 5,813) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)