Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01777 BAM / CVE
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,199KM (180,087 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)