Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,783 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07620 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,249KM (29,515 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)