Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07727 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,003KM (25,925 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)