Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,920 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07253 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,916KM (40,207 Kč) in Prague.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)