Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07558 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,228KM (29,483 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)