Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46952 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,048KM (2,231 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (41 minutes ago)