Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45962 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,148KM (2,498 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)