Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45402 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,950KM (4,295 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,154 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)