Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45531 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,459KM (5,401 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)