Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09012 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,995KM (Mex$ 22,134) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)