Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09551 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,172KM (Mex$ 22,740) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)