Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24549 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,223KM ($b9,056) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)