Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26227 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,633KM ($b13,851) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)