Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26564 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,382KM ($b12,732) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (33 minutes ago)