Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24064 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,211KM ($b9,187) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)