Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24741 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,714KM ($b6,926) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)