Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24239 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,618KM ($b6,673) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)