Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24982 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,837KM ($b7,352) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)