Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13529 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,247KM (R 24,000) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (21 minutes ago)