Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12245 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,126KM (R 9,198) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)