Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13468 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,015KM (R 14,958) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)