Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11871 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,745KM (ARS $14,698) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)