Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10772 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,842KM (ARS $17,104) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)