Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04803 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 818KM (ARS $17,033) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)