Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,630KM (£2,511) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)