Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.181 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,610KM (£1,655) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)