Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.666 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,175KM ($705) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)