Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.855 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,726KM ($1,470) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)