Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.605 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,555KM ($969) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)