Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44171 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,393KM (R$ 5,418) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)