Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.570 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,405KM (R$ 5,977) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (29 minutes ago)