Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,436KM (R$ 5,959) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)