Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,175KM (R$ 6,177) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)