Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,327KM (R$ 2,634) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)