Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48818 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,611KM (R$ 3,299) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)