Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,727 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,998KM (R$ 5,619) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)