Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,751 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,976KM (R$ 5,099) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)