Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46038 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,573KM (R$ 3,416) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)